LATEST COVID-19 DEVELOPMENTS:
* Prime Minister Scott Morrison has apologised for the vaccine rollout not assembly its targets.
* NSW recorded 124 new native COVID-19 circumstances, the very best for the reason that outbreak started. No less than 70 had been lively in the neighborhood for all or a part of their infectious interval.
* Three employees in two Sydney aged care services at Kirrawee and Belrose, and 5 individuals in a bunch house at Parklea, examined constructive.
* Premier Gladys Berejiklian suggested NSW residents to brace for numbers to go even larger.
* Victoria recorded its highest every day whole of the present outbreak with 26 new native circumstances. Twenty-four had been in quarantine all through their infectious interval.
* The Victorian authorities introduced that folks experiencing homelessness and drawback will be capable of get vaccinated at pop-up clinics throughout Melbourne.
* Queensland will shut its border to all of NSW for 4 weeks from 1am on Friday. A border bubble zone shall be arrange.
* WA will shut its border with South Australia from noon on Thursday.
* Premier Steven Marshall mentioned South Australia could have prevented an extended lockdown by shutting down early, because the state recorded two new domestically acquired infections. The outbreak is now at 14.
* An growth within the variety of pharmacies administering AstraZeneca jabs shall be introduced ahead from September to mid-August, Mr Morrison introduced.
* Australia will take a cautious strategy to approving vaccinations for kids, Mr Morrison mentioned.
* Two individuals – a 38-year-old Victorian girl and a 44-year-old Tasmanian man – had been confirmed to have died of a particularly uncommon blood clotting situation linked to the AstraZeneca vaccine.
* The AFL Gamers’ Affiliation backed the league’s name to push on with the season regardless of lockdowns in three capital cities.
AUSTRALIAN VACCINATION NUMBERS:
* There have been 10,654,563 doses administered within the nationwide COVID-19 vaccination rollout as much as Tuesday, together with 184,530 within the earlier 24 hours.
* These figures are made up of seven,548,111 first doses (36.61 per cent of Australians 16 and over) and three,089,644 second doses (14.98 per cent).
* Of the entire, 6,016,786 have been administered by the Commonwealth, together with 107,000 within the earlier 24 hours.
* 4,637,777 have been administered by the states and territories, together with 77,530 within the earlier 24 hours.
* 1,453,158 have been administered in Victoria (+21,533), 1,258,864 in NSW (+23,549), 814,416 in Queensland (+12,814), 428,564 in Western Australia (+8585), 337,651 in South Australia (+6048), 146,739 in Tasmania (+1510), 116,492 within the ACT (+2206) and 81,893 within the NT (+1285).
AUSTRALIAN CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Australia reported 157 native circumstances on Tuesday: 124 in NSW, 26 in Victoria and 7 in SA.
* There have been three new overseas-acquired circumstances in lodge quarantine: two in Victoria and one in SA.
* The nationwide demise toll is 915: Victoria 820, NSW 61, Tasmania 13, WA 9, Queensland 7, SA 4, ACT 3 (Two Queensland residents who died in NSW have been included within the official tolls of each states).
GLOBAL CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Circumstances: not less than 192,008,050.
* Deaths: not less than 4,127,109.
* Vaccine doses administered: not less than 3,715,838,051.
Information present as at 1800 AEST on July 22, taking in federal and state/territory authorities updates and Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Useful resource Centre figures.